Mindshare, a global media agency network that is part of WPP, has ended the year with the “top awards” across the most respected awards ceremonies globally.
It’s a pretty impressive list, and one worth sharing for the inspiration of others striving to join these elite ranks in 2016.
According to a statement provided to MMW, the agency’s 2015 roll call of success includes:
- Media Agency of the Year – Cristal Festival
- Media Network of the Year – Campaign Asia Pacific
- China, India, South Asia, Rest of South Asia, South East Asia, Indonesia & Singapore Media Agency of the Year – Campaign Asia Pacific
- Global, APAC and EMEA Mobile Agency of the Year – MMA SMARTIES
- UK, China, India and Indonesia Mobile Agency of the Year – MMA SMARTIES
- Media Lions Grand Prix [Y&R Team Red Istanbul] – Cannes Festival of Creativity
- Gold and Silver Media Lions – Cannes Festival of Creativity [Nike & Dove]
- 2 x Global EFFIE Winners [Jaguar & Nike]
- Agency Network of the Year – Festival of Media MENA
- Agency Network of the Year – Cristal MENA
- Agency of the Year – EMVIES (India)
- Agency of the Year – MADDIES (India)
- Agency of the Year – Big Bang Awards (India)
- Digital Agency of the Year – Afaqs Digital Awards (India)
- 2 x AdWeek Media Plan of the Year (US)
- Social Agency of the Year – Mediapost (US)
- Agency of the Year – Felis Awards (Turkey)
- Grand Prix – Media Federation Australia Awards
“We work in agencies because we want to create new things for our clients, it’s great that in 2015 our clients and the industry recognized our work with one of the best years in our history,” says Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare.