MAW was given a sneak peek this past week at a new report from comScore.
The comScore crew has just published its 2016 U.S. Mobile App Report.
The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides “detailed data and in-depth insights on the digital access vehicle that now drives the majority of digital media usage in the U.S.”
As for what’s in the report, there’s a treasure trove of goodies, including:
- The implications of smartphone apps’ growing share of digital media usage time
- The dynamic between mobile web’s critical role in expanding audience reach and the app’s role in higher user engagement
- The value of the smartphone home screen, how users interact with it, and other consumer habits on their mobile devices
- Demographic and behavioral profiling of the app users, including heavy app downloaders
- Deep dives into some of the largest and fastest growing apps, including Facebook, Snapchat and Pokémon GO
- The top apps among Millennials, and this age group’s influence in all facets of app behavior
To download The 2016 U.S. Mobile App Report, click here.