AT&T U-verse customers are in luck.
That is, if they are fans of Wallace and Gromit.
If so, they will be the first to find the latest comedic endeavors of the dynamic duo.
AT&T and Aardman Animations have partnered to reveal that AT&T U-verse TV will “exclusively feature the premiere of the new Wallace and Gromit short film, A Matter of Loaf and Death.”
The debut is set at June 5th for all U-verse TV customers and will be available at no charge in the U-verse TV On Demand library.
Starting Monday, clips of the beloved cheese lover and his canine friend will also be available on AT&T wireless devices through CV-Video.
The Wallace and Gromit content to be available on three screens from AT&T will include:
* “A Matter of Loaf and Death” short film. Available June 5-7 for free in the U-verse TV On Demand library. Available for $4 rental beginning June 8. Rated PG.
* “A Grand Day Out”, “The Wrong Trousers” and “A Close Shave” short films. Available in the Wallace and Gromit Fun Pack (includes all three short films plus “A Matter of Loaf and Death”) for $7 in the U-verse TV On Demand library beginning June 8.
* “A Matter of Loaf and Death” making-of documentary. A 22-minute documentary on the making of the latest Wallace and Gromit short film. Available for free in the U-verse TV On Demand library and on uconnect.att.com.
* Cracking Contraptions. A series of 10 two-minute short films featuring some of Wallace and Gromit’s most outrageous inventions. Available for free in the U-verse TV On Demand library, online at uconnect.att.com and on mobile handsets via CV.
* “A Matter of Loaf and Death” trailer and clips from all the short films in the series will be available in the U-verse TV On Demand library, online at uconnect.att.com and on mobile handsets via CV.
CV is available on 3G handsets to customers who subscribe to an unlimited data package. Unlimited data packages are available to feature phone users for $15 per month and to smartphone users for $30 per month.