Virgin Mobile plans to launch Apple’s iPhone 5S and 5C on its network next week.
Starting October 1st, the prepaid wireless carrier will offer both devices.
As of this writing, Virgin Mobile hasn’t announced pricing, although the pricing unveiled with the previous model’s launch is expected to remain the same this time around.
The iPhone 5 retailed for $550 off contract.
As MMW reported earlier this week, a number regional wireless carriers will start offering coverage of the new Apple iPhones next Tuesday as well.
The carriers and their markets include:
- Bluegrass Cellular: Kentucky
- Cellcom: Michigan and Wisconsin
- C Spire Wireless: Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Georgia
- Strata: Utah
- MTA: Alaska
- GCI: Alaska
- Appalachian Wireless: Kentucky and Virginia
- Ntelos: Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina
- Nex:Tech Wireless: Kansas and Colorado