On Thursday, Verve Mobile published a new “State of the Market: Location Powered Mobile Advertising” report.
In it, the well-respected force in location-based mobile advertising indicated that the health of location-based mobile advertising is strong.
“Location Powered Mobile Advertising: The Impact on the Quick Service and Casual Dining Category” explores how location targeting is exploding within the modern booming business of mobile advertising.
Some of the noteworthy findings in the report include:
- Nearly 70 percent of all QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns leveraged location targeting
- QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns that leveraged location data performed 2x better than those that didn’t
- The leading location targeting strategies leveraged were Geo-aware, Geo-fence and Audience targeting
- Verve’s Place Insights™ audience targeting technology allowed us to analyze QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns and identify optimal audiences for QSR/ Casual Dining advertisers
- Verve’s advanced location analytics uncovered a 3x lift in foot traffic for a national casual dining brand
“The QSR/ Casual Dining category ‘gets’ location-based mobile advertising and has provided real leadership in the market. We are pleased to be the trusted partner to these brands as they leverage the Verve platform to build awareness, generate demand and drive foot traffic,” says Tom MacIsaac , Chief Executive Officer of Verve.
To download the new report from Verve’s website, click here.