There’s no stopping the growth and expansion of features for Square, the hugely popular mobile payments platform that recently announced their attainment of the milestone two million merchant customer threshold.
On Tuesday, Square launched new features for Square Register and Pay with Square that “further deepen the relationship between buyers and sellers.”
Square allows business owners to create rewards programs that both attract new customers and make existing customers return, again and again.
Updates to Square Register and Pay with Square include:
- Pay with Square users collect merchant cards from their favorite places and track rewards from purchases on an in-app punch card
- Tools to attract new customers and reward regulars, including first visit specials and customizable punch cards
- In-app reporting that provides quick access to sales trends in real time and easy reporting, including x and z reports
- Intuitive inventory library to easily create categories of items for easy access and sorting
- Customizable percentage and dollar discounts for any item or sale
- Beautiful newly designed Pay with Square interface for discovering new businesses