With Mobile World Congress 2014 just around the corner, the GSMA is quickly laying the groundwork for next February’s event.
Spanning February 24-27, 2014 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain, the annual exhibition for the mobile industry already boasts an impressive lineup of speakers.
In recent days, the GSMA confirmed the latest additions to the speaker list:
- Daniel Hajj, CEO, America Movil
- Jahangir Mohammed, Founder and CEO, Jasper Wireless
- Tadashi Onodera, Chairman, KDDI
- Hans-Holger Albrecht, President and CEO, Millicom
- Jinwoo So, President and CEO, SK Planet
- Mats Granryd, President and CEO, Tele2 Group
- Jan Koum, Co-Founder and CEO, WhatsApp
- Jon Matonis, Executive Director and Board Member, Bitcoin Foundation
- John Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco
- Franco Bernabe, Chairman, GSMA
- Sirgoo Lee, Co-CEO, Kakao Corp.
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam Entertainment
- Michelle Gallen, CEO, Shhmooze
- Jon Fredrik Baksaas, President and CEO, Telenor Group
“As always, the Mobile World Congress conference program will establish a dialogue around the most pressing issues facing the mobile industry on a global basis,” says Michael O’Hara, GSMA’s Chief Marketing Officer. “The keynote speakers already confirmed for our 2014 event represent companies across the ever-expanding mobile ecosystem and from geographies around the world, offering attendees unique perspectives and insights into what’s shaping the future of mobile. We look forward to seeing these leaders take the stage in Barcelona.”
To learn more about MWC 2014, click here.