Advertising fraud has become a systemic problem and a top concern for marketing organizations everywhere.
As nearly 75% of all advertising is purchased through programmatic channels, this translates into a $6 billion problem. To address this issue, Pixalate, Inc., a leader in fraud protection and data intelligence, introduced Pixalate Security Threat Intelligence Dome on Tuesday as part of their Pixalate Fraud Intelligence Platform.
This is the industry’s first-ever programmatic advertising fraud prevention hardware appliance that prevents fraud from entering programmatic advertising systems.
Security Dome connects to the Pixalate Global Fraud Intelligence cloud which has insights about fraudulent activity based on the analysis of more than 100 billion global impressions, evaluating 350 million IPs each month, to identify and block 100% of known fraudulent inbound requests.
This in turn allows supply-side and demand-side providers with more bandwidth and increases the percentage of legitimate ads viewed by consumers.
Pixalate’s five fraud-intelligence feeds include:
- IP reputation – identifies known IP addresses associated with malicious or compromised devices.
- Anti-phishing/malware – identifies Internet domains found to be associated with malware or phishing activity.
- Blacklisted user agent— identifies bots such as search crawlers that leverage user agents.
- Proxy gateway – identifies proxies, TOR nodes and network gateways used to hide real IP addresses
- Blacklisted domain – identifies blocked domains associated with previous malicious activity
Marketing organizations can purchase the Fraud Threat Intelligence Platform hardware appliance and customers can purchase it in a virtual form factor or deployed as-a-service.
For more information, click here.