Pegasystems announced this week that it has acquired Antenna Software.
Pegasystems, a provider of Customer Relationship Management solutions says its purchase of Antenna Software – a leader in Mobile Application Development Platforms – will dramatically improve the range and quality of resources available from the company.
According to projections made in a statement released to the media, key benefits of this new partnership include:
- Faster time-to-market and increased flexibility in end-to-end mobile application development
- Powerful mobile application and device management
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service coupled with industry-leading BPM, case management, and advanced decisioning
- Proven expertise of two industry leaders in delivering enterprise solutions to a global clientele
- Powerful model-driven design to complement native mobile development and responsive UIs to “design-once and deploy everywhere”
“Research from IDC shows that by 2015, there will be 1.3 billion people in the mobile workforce,” Pegasystems says. “To serve today’s mobile users, applications must be prepared for multiple mobile platforms and more than 250 different screen sizes. Today’s enterprises require flexible capabilities for mobile solution development and management to meet the evolving requirements of their employees, partners, and customers. The combination of Antenna and Pegasystems will bring the power of both native and model-driven development to customers and prospects of both organizations.”