PayAnywhere, a leader in mobile point of sale solutions, is receiving high praise in response to the launch of its innovative and freshly revamped merchant portal known as PayAnywhere Inside.
The company touts its PayAnywhere Inside platform as a robust merchant portal that gives merchants an inside track on their sales, with new features including:
- Single sign on: One password for access to both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less thing for merchants to worry about.
- Support for multiple users: Add and manage multiple users from a single PayAnywhere account for businesses that require more than one point of sale unit in use at the same time.
- Enhanced view of account activity: See a streamlined view of your sales with new selling and inventory reporting, and added ability to filter and export reports.
- Easily update your profile: Quickly update your own account information, from changing your bank account to adding a new address.
- Improved referral program: Refer businesses or friends to PayAnywhere and make extra money for yourself. Easily track your referrals and rewards from within the portal.
PayAnywhere is now encouraging interested parties to set up a PayAnywhere account, which simply requires that a merchant visits the app store to download the free PayAnywhere app. From there, follow the in-app instructions to sign up for an account.
The free PayAnywhere reader is then mailed directly via U.S. Mail.