This week, the team at PayAnywhere, an industry leader in mobile point of sale solutions, announced the availability of PayAnywhere 2.0, its popular mobile point of sale solution (mPOS) for Android.
As before, the Android PayAnywhere 2.0 mPOS app still works with the free PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of a supported Android device.
Available for download today from the Google Play store, the new PayAnywhere 2.0 Android app features advanced inventory management capabilities, support for multiple users on a single merchant account, new wireless printer support, enhanced reporting features, and streamlined user settings.
According to a statement provided by the company, the PayAnywhere 2.0 Android app has been improved with:
- Simple sign on: Single password and username to access both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less step for merchants.
- Sleek new user interface: A freshly organized menu and sortable inventory management delivers quick and straightforward transaction processing with easy access to selling, inventory and reports.
- Improved cross-platform syncing: Merchants’ inventory and user settings are automatically backed-up and synced during the updating process.
- Multiple user support: Merchants with multiple employees can easily add additional users to their account and can track each user’s transactions via PayAnywhere Inside.
- Upgraded reporting: Improved in-app reporting with the ability to customize and filter reports and manage customer lists.
“The updates to the PayAnywhere Android app are a direct result of the valuable feedback we received from our customers who have been using PayAnywhere from their Android phones or tablets,” says Marc Gardner, CEO of PayAnywhere.