The official OpenTable blog has just announced the release of OpenTable for iOS 7.
Not overshadowed by a whirlwind of app activity and announcements that followed yesterday’s official iOS 7 launch, OpenTable is taking center stage in the App Store today once again.
The app maker says it has created an even easier solution for users to find and book great places to eat on a mobile device.
The new iOS 7-friendly app design, OpenTable says, allows restaurants to truly shine.
Among the new features of the refreshed OpenTable app are:
- Streamlined search: Change the date, time, or party size in line and see results immediately
- Focus on location: Enter an address or city* to find restaurants nearby
- New ways to explore: Browse restaurants by top-rated categories or cuisines
- Easy access to more info: Swipe left and right to see all available times, and pull down on a restaurant page to see photos
- Points tracking: See your progress toward earning your next Dining Cheque
According to OpenTable, mobile bookings now account for over one-third of seated diners, and the company expects this number to continue to grow.
Check out the new and improved app here.