Not surprisingly, the top 10 digital marketing jobs for 2017 garnering salaries of $170K or more include Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), VP of Digital Marketing, and Web Analytics Manager/Market Data Analyst, according to the 2017 Salary Outlook from Mondo.
If you’re not familiar, Mondo is the largest national staffing agency specializing exclusively in high-end, niche IT and Digital Marketing talent.
According to Mondo’s annual Digital Marketing Salary Guide, the top 10 digital marketing jobs for 2017 with salaries of $170,000 or more include:
- CMO: $160-245,000
- VP, Digital Marketing: $140-200,000
- Web Analytics Manager/Market Data Analyst: $80-185,000
- VP, eCommerce: $125-180,000
- Director, Interactive: $140-180,000
- Director, Creative: $101-178,000
- UX Specialist/Information Architect: $110-175,000
- Mobile App Developer: $100-175,000
- Director UX/UI: $130-170,000
- VP, Interactive Product or Interactive Marketing: $130-170,000
“Digital marketing technology skills like Data Analysis and UX/UI design are garnering top salaries, and professionals with those skills are in high demand,” said Gianna Scorsone, Senior Vice President of Marketing Operations and Sales for Mondo. “In terms of our placements, we have seen a rise in demand across the board for Digital Marketing professionals, with a 70% increase over last year.”