It was a busy and bustling week of headlines in the fast-emerging industry of mobile payments. Here are some of the top stories and most interesting blogs of the past week.
- Mobile payment processor Square fined for unlicensed activity in Florida
- Facebook entering the mobile payments space?
- Why the mobile sales associate represents retail’s future
- China sees massive spike in mobile payments
- Is local tourism ready for mobile payments?
PayPal has PayPal Here, Square offers a card swipe and merchant account, and Google is working on Google Wallet… which is best for local tourism? Read the whole story here.