My, how deceptive the digital age can be.
On the surface, developing and maintaining a website seems like a simple task. But cultivating an online platform into an effective marketing, sales, and customer service machine is anything but effortless.
On Wednesday, the team at mobile payments company PayAnywhere published a vitally important list of eight common and critical small business website mistakes you don’t want to make.
“It’s impossible to overstate the importance of having an effective website as a small business owner,” the company says on its blog, prior to introducing the tips as gleaned from a recent report from dmiracle.com.
- No Clear Objectives for Your Business Website
- No Strategies For Reaching Your Business Objectives
- No Tactics to Achieve Your Business Objectives
- No Targeted Metrics to Measure Your Progress
- No Integrated Marketing Plan
- No Focus on the Value of Your Offer
- No Action Plan for Your Visitors
- No Balance Between Design & Marketing Message
For more helpful mobile and digital marketing and business planning tips, check out the PayAnywhere blog here.