On Tuesday, the Mobile Marketing Association announced the formation of MM25.
The MMA says this effort comes in response to the Mobile Marketing Association’s (MMA) new ‘marketer first’ mission and aligns with its commitment to help marketers around the world leverage the power of mobile.
“The charter for MM25 is to work collaboratively with the MMA and the industry at large to identify areas of opportunity; initiatives and research that will allow marketers to more effectively and efficiently integrate mobile as core to their marketing strategies,” a provided statement from the organization reads.
The MM25 Board members include:
- Victor Bayata, Head of Mobile Solutions, IKEA Group
- B. Bonin Bough, Vice President, Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelēz International
- Andy Chu, Divisional Vice President, Mobile & Community Experiences, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Tom Daly, Head of Mobile & Search, The Coca-Cola Company
- Michael Donnelly, SVP, Group Head Global Digital Marketing, MasterCard Worldwide
- George S. Felix, Mobile Strategy and Innovation, Procter & Gamble
- Karie Ford, Vice President, Media, Subway
- Jennifer Gardner, Director of Media Investment and Partnerships, NA, Unilever
- Elyssa Gray, Director, Head of Creative and Media, NA Marketing, Global Consumer Marketing & Internet Office (GCMIO), Citi
- Jack J. Haber, Vice President, Global Advertising and Digital, Colgate Palmolive
- Mike Hibbison, Vice President, Media, Home Depot
- Scott Hudler, VP, Consumer Engagement, Dunkin Brands
- Andy Kauffman, VP, Digital Direct & Marriott.com, Marriott International
- Mahender Nathan, Vice President, Mobile, Toys’R’Us
- Yin Rani, Vice President, Integrated Marketing, Campbell Soup Company
- Brandon Rhoten, Vice President, Digital and Social Media, Wendy’s International
- Shiv Singh, SVP Global Brand and Marketing Transformation, Visa
- Francie Staub, Director of Digital Marketing, TD Ameritrade
- Jon Suarez-Davis, Vice President, Global Media & Digital Strategy, Kellogg Company
- Virginia Suliman, Vice President, Digital Design and Development, Hilton Worldwide
- Stacey Warwick, Head of Content Strategy & Operations, Digital Marketing Group, JPMorgan Chase
- Rachel Weiss, Vice President, Digital Innovation, Content, and New Business Ventures, L’Oréal USA
- Michelle Wirth, Marketing Communications, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Wanda Young, Vice President, Media and Digital Marketing, Walmart
- Tatyana Zlotsky, VP, Digital Marketing, American Express
In short, we’re told, the MM25 will drive against tangible goals and take on specific programs from start to finish, while also providing a platform for marketers to learn from and debate with their peers.
“The amazing group of individuals and brands that we have been able to bring together for MM25 is a testament to the dedication of marketers as a whole to learn more about and progress the transformational opportunity mobile presents for all,” says Sheryl Daija, Chief Strategy Officer for the MMA. “Our goal is to eventually have a number of MM25 groups that are non-competitive in nature and focused on driving against core issues for all marketers to leverage in their mobile efforts. We applaud the leadership of this first group and invite others to join and follow in their footsteps.”