The summer of 2011 is proving to be a bustling season of activity for the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), which just announced yet another addition to the summer calendar – but this event is invite-only.
The MMA has scheduled it’s first ever “Mobile CEO and CMO Summit” for July 24th through the 26th at the Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic.
The goal of the event is to provide CEOs, CMOs, presidents and other senior-level executives “with a rare opportunity to discuss the future of the mobile marketing industry.”
The MMA is calling the event “exclusive” and “by invitation-only.”
Guests and participants will span the mobile marketing ecosystem, including brands, agencies, wireless carriers, publishers, regulators and developers.
“It is critical that, as the leading global trade association for the mobile marketing industry, we create opportunities for senior leaders from around the world to come together and collaborate on the important issues facing our industry,” says Greg Stuart, MMA Global CEO. “The MMA Mobile CEO and CMO Summit brings together the best and the brightest minds in the industry and is a not-to-be-missed event if you want to be part of defining the future of mobile marketing.”
According to a press release issued by the Mobile Marketing Association, the summit will feature:
- Opening night keynote: charity: water founder and president, Scott Harrison will talk about how clean water can change the world
- A CMO’s Perspective from Best Buy executive vice president and CMO, Barry Judge
- A look at the power of location-based mobile marketing from The Weather Channel Companies CEO and president, Mike Kelly
- A fireside chat on privacy and other legislative issues with U.S. Federal Trade Commission deputy director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Jessica Rich
- A brand marketer’s view on what is needed to shift additional budget to mobile from Colgate-Palmolive Company’s vice president, global advertising and digital, Jack J. Haber
- A spectacular Kandelá! Show under the stars in the majestic Altos de Chavón Amphitheater
- A wine and weather dinner on the beach with a renowned sommelier