The Mobile Marketing Association is gearing up for next week’s kick-off to MMA Forum New York, which will span June 15-17 at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City.
Promising three days of “mobile marketing insights, collaboration and transformation,” the MMA says this year’s forum will deliver 115 speakers and more than 750 attendees. And the knowledgeable mobile marketing gurus in attendance will “share and generate insights that are transforming consumer engagement.”
In a press release issued Tuesday morning, the MMA said that its confirmed list of speakers extends to every conceivable segment of the mobile marketing ecosystem, including brands, agencies, wireless carriers, publishers and developers.
Google, GFK, Synovate, Zokem, InMobi, Adobe, Web Trends, Microsoft Advertising, Millennial Media, Out There Media, NHL, The Gap, American Express, Live Nation and numerous others will provide concrete evidence that mobile marketing works and is here to stay.
The MMA also confirmed today that the forum’s lineup includes:
- InMobi, Out There Media and others who will discuss consumer mobile commerce preferences
- Zokem who will present details on what consumers are doing with phones as seen through permission-based device metering.
- GfK will discuss the rich data sets available within carrier networkd and the opportunities for carrier engagement
- Synovate, Webtrends, Adobe and Motricity will discuss in their track, session, roundtable and panel respectively on what insights can be garnered from mobile consumer interactions
- And Truste, Microsoft, Acxiom and LCG will discuss the issues of consumer privacy and what brands, agencies and others can do with user data and the best practices for engaging consumers
“The most worthwhile events enable attendees to collaborate and share what they’ve learned, instead of just listening to someone talk,” says Michael Becker, MMA managing director for North America. “That’s why we’ve structured the MMA Forum to make it convenient for executives to exchange ideas, both during presentations and throughout the forum. It’s rare to have this many industry leaders and visionaries in one place, creating the kinds of networking and collaboration opportunities that have made the MMA Forum a must-attend event.”
Attendee registration and full agenda details for the event can be found by clicking here.