The Mobile Marketing Association’s next webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, April 30th, and registration is now open.
The webinar – “Social Media Integration, Meet Mobile Marketing ROI” – will highlight and explore how social media and all digital marketing have become forever linked.
And the research, case studies and proven tactics are truly showing themselves as ubiquitous in application for any Social Media Strategy. Whether it’s the explosive growth of Mobile in APAC or the Social Media success stories in the US, all companies that embrace the trends and boldly executing are seeing tremendous ROI…and we’ll show you why and how.
The MMA says that the forthcoming webinar will cover:
- Mobile: Top Trends and Tips from the experts on the forefront of SoLoMo (Social Local and Mobile)
- Facebook & Mobile Adoption: Facebook Amplification Tactics Driving Increase in Sales of over 200% for brands like Starbucks, Target and Amazon
- Mobile Combo with Youtube & Video: How to build an engagement strategy around your social actions and engaging video content
- Integrated Marketing: Aligning your social strategy across with existing and departmental goals and attribution models to prove it.
- Online Marketing Institute: Research and Case Study examples from SAP, Cisco, Starbuck, Amazon, Intel.. pointing the way to the foundational principles of Social Success.
- Analytics: Ways to plan your social media marketing strategy and measure success through Mulit-channel Attribution Models
To sign up for Tuesday’s webinar, click here.