News: The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) today announced marketing leaders from brands including Budweiser, The Coca-Cola Company, Hallmark, Samsung and Twitter are among the industry thought leaders who will share insights at the Mobile Marketing Leadership Forum. The event, themed “Mobile, The Marketing Imperative,” brings brands, agencies and technology providers together for high-level conversations on tangible strategies for leveraging mobile to achieve their marketing objectives.
The agenda for the two-day event, May 9-10, 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City, is developed by marketers for marketers. Among the MMA’s most popular annual events, the forum features a global who’s who of industry leaders and collaborative exploration of mobile’s most critical issues. From the revolutionary impact of mobile on the buying journey and consumer life cycle to its influence beyond the marketing mix, the expert-led sessions will leave attendees actionable insights on how mobile video, native, location, programmatic, apps, messaging and more can drive their own mobile success stories.
“Mobile is the most personal of all platforms, with the ability to drive brand engagement and loyalty like no other. It opens an exciting world of opportunity, and this event brings some of the world’s most innovative brands together in deep discussion about how to seize it,” stated Sheryl Daija, Chief Strategy Officer, MMA. “We’re confident all of our attendees will benefit from the conversation and feel they’re leaving with the knowledge they need to connect with their customers in meaningful ways to reach their business objectives.”
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Samsung: Jay Altschuler, VP, Media & Partnerships
- The Coca-Cola Company: Corinne Baker, Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms and Innovation
- AllState: John Baronello, Director, Marketing Analytics
- Twitter: Leslie Berland, Chief Marketing Officer
- VaynerMedia: Chris Bradley, VP and Group Creative Director
- Philips: Emilie Hardick, Global Mobile Lead
- Grubhub: Tammi Harrison, Vice President of Customer Experience Marketing
- Rosetta Stone: TJ Hunter, Sr. Director, Consumer Marketing
- RetailMeNot, Inc.: Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer
- Budweiser: Monica Rustgi, Senior Brand Director
- Hallmark: Lindsey Roy, Vice-President Greetings Marketing
- Philips Zurich North America: Monu Kalsi, Vice President, Head of Digital Marketing
- Supercell: Ryan Wener, Head of Marketing
MMA members and non-members are welcome to register for the Mobile Marketing Leadership Forum at http://www.mmaglobal.com/mobile-marketing-leadership-forum-2017/register (special rates available for members). Those unable to attend are invited to follow @mmaglobal and join the conversation on Twitter.