Millennial Media has published its latest SMART report, which covers data from Q2 of this year.
All told, the report presents some interesting information on who the most frequently targeted audiences were on Millennial Media’s thriving platform.
The most frequently targeted audience on the platform, Millennial Media reveals, was IT Decision Makers. This was followed by Gadget Geeks and In-Market Auto Intenders.
Other findings include:
- 5 different verticals experienced triple digit growth year-over-year, led by the automotive industry which grew 372 percent
- Telecom was the top individual vertical on the platform, ranked by spend
- According to data from eMarketer, Smartphone ownership worldwide is forecast to grow at a compound annual rate of 37 percent into 2016.
- 44 percent of all campaigns on Millennial’s platform offered consumers the ability to download an app as a post-click action.
- The top three advertiser campaign goals were Sustained In-Market Presence, Driving Registrations and Driving Site Traffic. Combined, these three goals made up 80 percent of all campaigns.
To learn more or to check out the complete report for yourself, click here.