Indicative of summer and the sports that define the season, the cover of Millennial Media’s June SMART report conveys the many ways in which Millennial Media has already been scoring big time in mobile advertising early this summer.
The new SMART report contains some interesting data on vertical spending, as well as info on the top behavioral audiences advertisers are targeting on Millennial Media’s platform.
According to the findings presented in the new report:
- The leading behavioral audiences targeted in Q1 included In-Market Auto Intenders, IT Decision Makers, Gadget Geeks, and Movie Buffs.
- Telecommunications was the leading global vertical on the platform in Q1, followed by Finance and Travel.
- Five different verticals grew over 100 percent year-over-year in spend, led by Sports, which grew over 285 percent.
- Sustained In-Market Presence was the leading campaign goal on MM’s platform, followed closely by lead generation/registrations.
- 42 percent of all campaigns on Millennial Media’s platform allowed the consumer to download an app as a post-click action.
- Mobile social media was utilized in 21 percent of all campaigns on the platform in Q1.
To check out the new report in full, click here.