The folks at Jumptap – an industry leader in targeted mobile advertising – has published their latest MobileSTAT Report covering network data for the month of September 2011.
According to the freshly unveiled findings, rich media ad units provided a significant lift in click-through rates.
In an experiment, Jumptap reviewed more than 300 million campaign impressions, across several major Fortune 1000 advertisers that ran both rich and standard media with similar creative and messaging. The results were striking; campaigns run with rich media ad units showed prominent lift over those with standard media.
Here’s what Jumptap discovered:
- One major retailer saw a 337 percent lift in CTR over their standard mobile banner campaign.
- A popular luxury auto manufacturer saw a 357 percent lift in CTR.
- An advertiser for a new theatrical release picked-up a 340 percent lift in CTR.
- A quick service restaurant acquired a 455 percent lift in CTR.
- A major athletics manufacturer saw lift of 214 percent in CTR.
- A consumer electronics company experienced a lift of 362 percent in CTR.
“The demand for relevant, dynamic content is growing. Advertisers want targeting combined with ad units that engage consumers and promote brand awareness,” said Paran Johar, CMO, Jumptap. “With ad units that facilitate user interaction including video and audio, rich media offers higher performance levels and greater measurement. These units, paired with Jumptap’s superior targeting capabilities, result in higher CTR and create powerful brand impact.”
To get a full copy of the report and check out all the insightful findings, click here.