The holiday shopping season might start early this year, at least for mobile shoppers.
That’s according to a new infographic published today by Tapjoy, a leading mobile ad network.
Tapjoy polled its users recently to ask about their holiday shopping habits and how they plan to use their mobile devices during this holiday season.
A few of the key findings include:
- 55% of consumers plan to begin their holiday shopping right after Halloween
- 64% plan to use their devices to research products and make purchases
- 27% typically spend more than $50 on holiday gifts using their mobile device
- 40% would request more information about a holiday sale, product, or store after viewing an ad on their mobile device
- Games, clothes, tech, and travel are the top categories for mobile purchases
To check out the full slate of fascinating data from Tapjoy, click here.