This week, the team at PayAnywhere – one of the top mobile payments service providers in the U.S. – published some helpful insights on social media marketing with LinkedIn.
“LinkedIn is a great way for small and midsize business owners to recruit new employees, maintain current customers, attract new ones and more,” a post on the popular PayAnywhere blog reads.
So, if you want to know how you can turn your LinkedIn presence into a platform for better marketing, here are some tips courtesy of PayAnywhere and Ezanga.com:
- Complete your personal profile with as much information as possible.
- Complete a company page as well to help you appear more frequently in search results.
- Ask for recommendations and endorsements from people you’ve already worked with to build trust with future customers.
- Network by participating in groups germane to your field
- Share and promote your LinkedIn presence whenever and wherever possible.
To learn more, check out this report from Ezanga.