Ahead of the weekend, GSMA announced the first confirmed keynote speakers for the 2017 GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai.
The event will be held June 28 – July 1, 2017 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
As for the first keynote speakers, they include:
- Edward Tian, Chairman, AsiaInfo Group
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises and Chairman, GSMA
- Sanjay Jha, CEO, GlobalFoundries
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Kathryn Brown, CEO, Internet Society
- Takashi Tanaka, President, KDDI
- Rangu Salgame, CEO, Growth Ventures Group, Tata Communications and Non-Executive Chairman, The Next 3B
- Steve Mollenkopf, CEO, Qualcomm
- Andrew Penn, CEO, Telstra
- Eva Chen, CEO and Co-Founder, Trend Micro
“Through a combination of keynote sessions and focused summits, the Mobile World Congress Shanghai conference will examine a wide range of topics, including augmented reality and virtual reality, connected cars, data security, the Internet of Things, media and content, next-generation networks, and operator strategies, among others,” today’s announcement reads.
For more information on the upcoming MWC event, click here.