Facebook is on a roll with iOS. In addition to the summer refresh that repaired many of the app’s longstanding bugs, Facebook has now released a freshly revamped version of its popular Messenger platform for Apple’s iOS messaging app.
With well over 950 million users – more than half of whom are mobile users – around the world today, Facebook is drawing praise for making every effort possible to improve its plethora of mobile products and services.
Among the new features touted:
- Swipe left anywhere in the app to quickly see who’s available and send a message
- Add friends you message most to the top of your Favorites
- New design for conversations
- Improved speed and reliability
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Bug fixes
To check out the revamped app for yourself, click here (iTunes Link).