MMW learned today that we’re now on the precipice of the last chance to register for the most innovative online conference of the year – Marketing Nation Online.
“Under the umbrella of Tomorrow’s Marketer, thousands of marketers from around the globe will come together on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. PDT, to hear insights into the future of marketing from some of the brightest minds in the industry,” reads a statement emailed to MMW.
This event is free and hosted by Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions.
The 2016 speaker lineup includes:
- Lara Balazs, SVP, Head of North America Marketing, Visa – Keynote
- Martin Gilliard, Global Head of MarTech and Data Partnerships, Facebook – Keynote
- Tom Davis, CMO, Forbes Media
- Jeremy Duncan, VP, Marketing & Communications, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Chandar Pattabhiram, CMO, Marketo
“The virtual event will feature more than 25 curated sessions, product demos, access to content exclusively for attendees, and giveaways,” event organizers tell us. “All can be accessed from a desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet for easy mobile viewing.”
For more info on Marketing Nation Online or to register, click here.