Brightwheel, an innovative mobile platform for early education, announced that they have raised $2.2 million in seed money which has helped them with their latest launch.
A free and easy-to-use mobile SAAS platform created for early education, Brightwheel’s offerings includes daycare, preschool, and afterschool programs.
Although 64% of American adults own a smartphone and the childcare market is $45 billion, there’s a lack of innovation in technology to improve childhood education.
This new platform will allow teachers to easily track attendance, record observations, share photos and notes, and gain insights into daily activities.
Administrators can manage classrooms and send paperless, automated invoices for school tuition and parents will gain access to real-time connection with their child throughout the day. The platform is free for both schools and families.
Features of the platform include:
- Digital Check-In: Secure, mobile check-in with detailed reporting.
- Photo Sharing: Capture, tag, and share classroom moments with one click.
- Daily Reports: Easy tracking and real-time feed of the school day.
- Paperless Billing: Integrated, automated billing for tuition and fees.
- Seamless Sync: Real-time updates across teachers and devices. iOS, Android, and web.
- Parent Communication: Call and send notes from one place.
- Community: Grandparents, nannies, and friends can all participate – with unique settings for each.
A video demonstrating the mobile platform is shared below.