On Wednesday, Brand Networks — a provider of solutions that simplify social — announced today the launch of a new third-party technology for Pinterest advertising to help brands convert Pinterest users into customers.
The completely new Pinterest advertising tool replaces Brand Networks’ initial Pinterest ads tool and enables marketers to create, manage, optimize, and report on Pinterest advertising campaigns at scale.
“Pinterest has a very unique draw for advertisers,” said Jamie Tedford, founder and CEO, Brand Networks. “Research firm Millward Brown Digital reported that 93 percent of visitors to Pinterest use the site to plan for a purchase, and 87 percent of visitors make a purchase after seeing something they like. It’s a natural venue for advertisers to reach a group of active shoppers, especially during concentrated shopping seasons like the holidays. Our sophisticated tools allow brands to combine compelling content with strategic execution to power the full social shopping funnel.”
The new Pinterest advertising solution will include:
- Intuitive User Experience – A look and feel that is easy to adopt and simple to use
- Superior Product Reliability – A robust architecture designed to scale as Pinterest advertising popularity continues to skyrocket
- Faster Implementation of New Features – A new technology stack selected to help Brand Networks stay on the cutting edge with the new capabilities Pinterest advertisers will demand
- New Support for Ad Groups to Enable Advanced Campaign Setups – A next-level campaign structure that offers advertisers more control over and insight from their Pinterest initiatives
- Streamlined Campaign Creation Process – A workflow that closely mirrors what our users are accustomed to from running campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Snapchat
In addition, Optimize Now will be released to Pinterest advertisers who use the Brand Networks Platform in the next 60 days.
“Since we originally launched the MDP program, both Pinterest and our marketing partner ecosystem have grown immensely,” said Michael Akkerman, Head of the Marketing Partners program, Pinterest. “Pinterest’s user base has grown over 50%, and our world-class partners have played an instrumental role helping brands connect with their audience. We’re excited to launch our new Marketing Partners program to provide even more support to advertisers who use Pinterest to achieve their business objectives. Our new specialties and expanded partner ecosystem will ensure that all marketers are able to reach new heights of success and new growth on Pinterest.”