Apartment hunters on the go may soon find it easier to track down an apartment to suit their needs.
The people behind Apartment Finder, the fastest-growing integrated media platform in the multi-family industry, have launched a mobile version of its popular website, ApartmentFinder.com.
Accessible on any smartphone or Web browsing mobile device, Apartment Finder’s new mobile site provides an instant search option to deliver instant results on the go. With this latest offering, Apartment Finder connects its advertisers with apartment seekers with greater speed and convenience.
- Search by zip/postal code or nearby properties based on current location
- Advanced search filters such as price, distance, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, pets allowed, and other amenities
- One-click links to display an apartment on the map, view additional details, email the property, get directions, or call the number displayed on the screen
- Contact apartment communities
- Automatically stores a history of recent searches
- Links for virtual tours and floor plans
“We’ve made it easy for consumers to search for their next apartment home, whenever and wherever they want. The ApartmentFinder.com mobile site is free and there’s no app to download or program to install,” says Marcia Bollinger, president of Apartment Finder. “Our customers can extend their reach to more consumers, right when they are actively engaged in their search process. Our mobile site delivers higher search traffic, which generates more leads.”
More and more consumers are accessing information on the go, with 31 percent of mobile phone owners using a smartphone to search and browse online on their phone, according to Nielson Research. Furthermore, 12-17 percent of all Web traffic today is mobile.
Apartment Finder is owned and operated by Network Communications, Inc., the largest publisher of print and online housing information in North America.