The second annual Mobile Mafia Awards were recently hosted in New York City by Mobile Media Summit. And MMW has the scoop on who took home top honors.
The awards were an excellent complement to Advertising Week in New York, and an excellent away to recognize and celebrate mobile innovators.
This year’s winners were as follows:
- Best B2C Mobile Branding – Pandora
- Best B2B Mobile Branding – MediaCom
- Best Mobile/Social Integration – Beeby Clark+Meyler
- Best Publishing Platform – Amobee
- Best Creative – Amobee
- Best New Technology for Mobile – xAd
- Most Innovative Publisher – Pinger
- Most Innovative Brand in Mobile – RadiumOne
- Most Innovative Agency in Mobile – Razorfish
- Best of Show – The Mobile Majority
The industry experts who determined this year’s winners included Rebecca Brown of Intel Corporation, Angela Steele of Ansible Mobile, and Mark Terbeek of Greycroft Partners.