On Wednesday, the Mobile Marketing Association opened registration for The MMA Forum New York: The Mobile Experience.
Aptly billed as “the premier North American Forum event of 2012,” the event will span June 11-13 at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City.
The MMA describes the event as a perfect and convenient opportunity “for journalists, analysts and bloggers to learn from and network with leaders from across the mobile ecosystem.”
Among the notables attending and speaking at the high-profile forum are:
- Mario Ribera, Global Director, Mobile Local & Commerce, Microsoft
- Gary Schwartz, President and CEO, Impact Mobile
- Greg Stuart, Global CEO, MMA
- Michael Becker, Managing Director, North America, MMA
The MMA Forum New York also features The Mobile Experience Lab, an interactive way for delegates, media, analysts and bloggers to meet the industry’s thought leaders and experience the most innovative mobile campaigns firsthand.
The agenda includes keynotes, roundtables and workshops covering:
- Fundamentals of Mobile Marketing Success
- Uncovering the Best Practice in Hyper Local Marketing and Consumer Engagement
- Retailer Embraces Mobile Influenced Commerce – Strategies & Measures
- How Trusted Brand Product Data Enhances Mobile Virtual Shopping
For more info and the latest details ahead of the June event, click here.