According to mGamingWatch, GSMI’s Social Media Strategies Summit is returning to Las Vegas for a three-day comprehensive social media marketing event.
The occasion will unite experts in the field to share best practices on how social media can be integrated into an overall marketing plan to reach business goals.
SMSS Vegas has confirmed several thought leaders within the social media industry, including FOX Sports Digital, ARIA Resort & Casino and Orabrush.
With social media marketing becoming a powerhouse in the casino, gaming, and hospitality industries, this event should offer no shortage of helpful expert insight.
“These latest 2013 social media marketing statistics speak for themselves,” says Breanna Jacobs, SMSS Las Vegas Producer, noting that:
- 27% of total U.S. internet time is spent on social networking sites
- Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate
- In 2013, 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook, and 36% have found a customer via Twitter
- Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision
- 85% of customers expect businesses to be active on social media
- 55% more web visitors and 67% more leads for businesses that blog
To review the full agenda and speaker line-up at SMSS Vegas, click here.