What a perfect weekend for Fandango to expand its reach into American movie theaters.
On the heels of the much-anticipated release of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (part 1),” Fandango has announced a new partnership with Regal Entertainment Group, the nation’s largest theater circuit.
This weekend, “Mobile Ticket” is officially launching at select Regal screens across the country, just in time for the new Twilight flick.
“Mobile Ticket will be in high demand tonight, helping “Twilight” fans get into the movie theater faster than ever,” says Rick Butler, EVP and General Manager of Fandango, “and it promises to be one of our most popular conveniences at Regal’s theaters. Regal Entertainment Group has been an innovative partner since Fandango’s very beginnings in 2000, as the company regularly looks for new ways to enhance the moviegoing experience for its customers.”
Fandango’s Mobile Ticket works with all mobile carriers, and does not require a smart phone or additional convenience fee.
The program is rolling out to more than 1,000 screens in the Regal Entertainment Group circuit, including:
- Atlanta: Atlantic Stadium 16.
- Chicago: Lincolnshire Stadium 21.
- Denver: Pavilions Stadium 15.
- Honolulu: Dole Cannery Stadium 18.
- Knoxville: Pinnacle Stadium 18; Riviera Stadium.
- Lexington, Kentucky: Hamburg Pavilion 16.
- Los Angeles: Regal L.A. Live Cinemas.
- Nashville: Opry Mills Stadium 20.
- New York: Regal E-Walk Stadium 13; Regal Union Square Stadium 14.
- Philadelphia: King of Prussia Stadium 16.
- San Diego: Escondido Stadium 16; San Marcos Stadium 18.
- San Francisco: Hacienda Crossings Stadium.
- Seattle: Thornton Place Stadium 14.
For a complete list of Regal Entertainment Group Mobile Ticket locations, click here.